Abstract Submission - Instructions for Authors
Deadline for Submissions: Friday 27 September 2013
Results will be notified to accepted authors by Friday 29 November 2013
Please read the instructions below before preparing your abstract:
1. Abstracts should contain a maximum of 200 words, excluding title and authors.
2. Include title of abstract in capital letters, followed by name(s) of author(s),
institution and address
3. Leave one line between the address and the abstract text.
4. Underline the name of the presenting author.
5. Trade names should not be mentioned in the title. However, trade name in
brackets will be accepted in the body of the text.
6. References (maxium of 2) can be included in the body of the text (e.g. Smith,
A B. et al. Nature 1996; 67:24-30).
7. Abbreviations should be clearly defined.
8. Avoid sweeping or potentially unwarranted final sentence.
The poster board will be approximately 1000mm wide x 1000mm deep and posters will need to be fixed using Velcro or bluetac which will be available to you. Your poster must not exceed 860mm wide by 860mm deep.